The rental fee for the first month must be transferred immediately after the confirmation of the reservation - but no later than 2 weeks before check-in. In case of cancellation of reservation in writing three weeks before arrival date, advance deposit will be credited. Cancellations after this date will be refunded with 50% only. Should the stay be terminated prematurely, there is no right to a partial refund of the accommodation costs.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Rental Property:
1.1. According to § 1 para. 2 ciph. 3 MRG (tenancy law) the tenant declares explicitly that the apartment is used exclusively as a secondary domicile because of a change in place of residence induced through employment or as a secondary domicile for the purpose of recreation (§ 1 para. 2 ciph. 4 MRG).
In case that the tenant registers at the local registration office, he is then obligated to personally de-register within 3 days before departure. Any costs / expenses of missed de-registration will be charged in full amount plus a flat-expense in the amount of EUR 150,- by the owner to the tenant or offset against the deposit – further Information: https://www.wien.gv.at/verwaltung/meldeservice/pdf/meldeserviceenglisch.pdf
1.2. The apartment is fully furnished and equipped with all necessary for immediate catchment furniture (table, chairs, bed, sofa), electrical appliances (washing machine, iron, TV flat screen, DVD / CD player) and utensils (plates, glasses, cutlery etc.) equipped. The rental charge includes the bare room and furniture hire - extra services such as regular cleanings, the provision of food or cleaning of bedding are not available. For security reasons, the landlord shall be entitled admission to the apartment at any time in order i.e. to read gas/electricity
meter or check the gas fired boiler.
2. Length of Stay:
The rental agreement runs until the agreed booking date but not more than 6 months.
The agreed rent includes all ancillary and operating costs, Broadband Wifi and cable TV. Even heating and hot water are included in the rental charge, provided they do not exceed the normal use. Extra services such as regular cleanings, the provision of food or cleaning of bedding are not available.
4. Handover of the Apartment:
With the handover of the apartment 1 x key piece sets (1 each entrance and 1 each apartment key) are handed over to the tenant. The tenant confirms that he receives the apartment in orderly state and all devices operate properly. At check-out the tenant leaves the keys on the table in the living room and closes the entrance door.
5. Return at the End of the Tenancy Period / Security Deposit:
Upon termination of the lease, the leased premises and the complete furnishings are returned in perfect condition; if not, the security deposit or a portion thereof is withheld. The tenant has to return all the keys. A required security deposit will be refunded after check-out if there are no objections.
6. General Terms and Conditions:
- The apartment is invariably performed as a non-smoking apartment. Failure to observe the smoking ban will be charged in a non negotiable contractual penality payment in the amount of EUR 500,- by the owner to the tenant or offset against the deposit.
- Check-out: till 11:00 clock latest
- Home and Small Pets allowed only after arrangement
- The apartment may be used only by the reported number of persons when booking
- The tenant agrees to: treat the furnishings of the apartment carefully, report any damage to the landlord immediately and lock up the entrance door and close the windows in absence
- The tenant is responsible for all of him or his guests willfully caused damage – if the security deposit is not sufficient, the full amount of damage must be paid retrospectively
- The tenant agrees to abide by the house rules - in particular the applicable rest periods Vienna (10:00 p.m. until 06:00 a.m.). The court of jurisdiction for disputes is Vienna.
All prices include electricity, heating, water and other operating costs.
Included in the price is the sheer Room for rent - extra services such as regular cleanings, the provision of food or cleaning of bedding are not available.